Are you a sports lover? Do you enjoy finding out about the culture of our country? We offer you a perfect plan that combines both activities; enjoy practising sports in World Heritage Cities.
In addition, you can sleep in Paradores to discover the unique history, gastronomy and buildings staying at our hotels located in fairy tale places or in many World Heritage Cities in Spain.
Don't miss the race circuit that is going to be held in different cities and book your stay at Paradores to enjoy this perfect plan that combines culture and sports. Can you think of a better plan? Here are some of the races that will be held close to any of our Paradores so you can make your reservation and enjoy this experience.
- Carrera Monumental Ciudad de Segovia: 18 February - 10 km
- Half Marathon of Mérida 4 March - 21.095 km
- Half Marathon of Salamanca 4 March - 21.095 km
- Entreculturas Race in Úbeda 11 March - 10 km
- 21st Half Marathon of Cáceres 8 April - 21.095 km
- Carreira Nocturna de Santiago de Compostela, SantYaGo10K night race 28 April- 10 km
- Carrera Popular Hoz de Huécar, Gran Premio Ciudad de Cuenca 13 May - 15 km
- Half Marathon of Ávila Monumental 21 October - 21.095 km
- Marathon and 10 km in Alcalá de Henares 28 October - 10 km
- Cigarra Toledana. Half Marathon Cigarral El Ángel 4 November - 21.095 km
- Half Marathon of Córdoba 25 November - 21.095 km