If you don't enjoy planning and would rather improvise and decide on the spur of the moment, this is your best option.
Five nights at Paradores that you can organise to your liking. At the same Parador, at five different Paradores, five nights in a row or one at a time along the year according to your needs... Or you can share them with your family and friends. It's your call.
- 5 nights, breakfast included, for one or two people, for a fixed price of 575 euros (115 euros per night)
- 20% discount on the official price for the Parador set menu (drinks not included)
Where can I find or purchase a 5-Night Card?
- At any of our 95 Paradores or by contacting us on 902 515 580 or at email@example.com
You can also buy it at your usual travel agency, where you will be given a voucher that you can exchange for a 5-Night Card at the first booked Parador. And REMEMBER: in addition to the stay with breakfast included on the card, you can also benefit from a 20% discount on the official price of the Parador set menu (drinks not included).
- For company incentives, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The card includes a limited number of rooms and will be valid from 1 January 2018 to 28 December 2018, with the exception of:
- From 16 to 18 March (both inclusive)
- Holy Week from March 29 to April 1 (both inclusive)
- From April 27 to May 1 (both inclusive)
- From 11 to 13 October (both inclusive)
- From October 31 to November 3 (both inclusive)
- From 5 to 8 December (both inclusive)
In high-demand dates, availability is reduced. However, in order to make the use of these nights easier, you may use the card in said dates, so a night will be taken off the card, and pay the difference between the Parador Bed and Breakfast Rate and the value of each night in the card.
How do I use it?
It's simple. You only have to book in advance indicating that you are travelling with the 5-Night Card.
When can I use it?
Whenever there is availability at the chosen Parador to use one of the nights in this card or provide it as payment of part of the official rate.
Prices for supplementary bed 2018:
ADULT price: 45 euros (bed and breakfast)
CHILDREN price: (children up to age 12, inclusive) in supplementary bed (bed and breakfast):
- 5 euros all year round, except for 12 to 16 April (both inclusive), and 15 July to 19 August, when a 20 euro rate will be applied
- At the Parador de Arties and Parador de Vielha, prices during the snow season (December, January, February and March) will amount to 20 euros.
- At the Paradores in the Canary Islands, a 5 euro price will apply all year round
Fees per room and night
ALL YEAR ROUND:
- 75 euros: Santiago
- 65 euros: Alarcón, Hondarribia
- 40 euros: Cáceres, Cádiz, Cuenca, Las Cañadas, Málaga Gibralfaro, Ronda
FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER:
- 40 euros: Baiona, Carmona, Chinchón, El Saler, Jávea, La Granja, Santillana Gil Blas, Toledo
EXCLUDING JULY AND AUGUST
- Aiguablava, Baiona, Cádiz, El Saler, Jávea, Málaga Gibralfaro, Málaga Golf, Mazagón, Mojácar, Nerja
- The Parador de Granada does not offer this promotion at any time of the year.
Paradores with minimum board conditions in 2018
Half-board minimum stay:
- Aiguablava: from 14 July to 25 August 2018
- Jávea: from 13 July to 1 September 2018
- Mazagón: from 14 July to 15 September 2018
- Nerja: from 21 July to 26 August 2018
- Aiguablava: minimum 2-night stay (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday), from 1 June to 30 September 2018
- Mojácar: minimum 2-night stay (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday), from 1 July to 31 August 2018