Your stay at the Parador can be complemented with a visit to the oldest architectural complex of the Castle of Calatrava made up of the Romanesque Chapel and Cloister and the Gothic keep which hosts a magnificent collection of gothic mural paintings, one of the best of the old Kingdom of Aragón.
The gastronomic getaway includes:
Overnight stay in a double standard room, special treat in the room, lunch or dinner featuring the tasting menu "La Cocina Tradicional Bajoaragonesa" ("The Traditional Cuisine of the Lower Aragon") (drinks included) and buffet breakfast.
Special Menu "La Cocina Bajoaragonesa"
- Cheeses, local cold meats and pepper cake, tomato and ham
- Aragonese salad with black olive oil
- Homemade stew croquettes
- Baturra-style Cod
- Aragonese Confit Lamb with potatoes
- Peach covered wine with iced sorbet
Wine with Designation of Origin, water and coffee or tea
- Local bread and extra virgin olive oil, DO Lower Aragón