The Spanish Confederation of Travel Agents (CEAV) will recognise Paradores for it service to tourism at a ceremony that will take place on 7 November next in Seville, coinciding with the 5th Travel Agent Associations Conference. The award will be received by the President and CEO, Óscar López.
With over 90 years of history, this hotel chain has been recognised for its work in promoting Spain, protecting its cultural heritage, caring for the environment and boosting local economies with positive numbers and employing an average of 4,000 workers. One of Paradores’ priorities this year is to lead the 2030 Agenda and pursue the Sustainable Development Goals.
Other awards received by Paradores over recent months include:
- Paradores, one of the “Most Excellent” hotel chains in the world in 2018 according to TripAdvisor
- Alimentos de España Award 2018
- Heritage 2019 World Heritage Cities
- DEC Best brand for customer experience in 2019
- “Cofrade Mayor”, Rioja DO
- Honour Award 2019, D.O. Ribeiro.
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice, Parador de Corias as one of the 20 best hotels in Spain
- Cavanilles Award 2018 for the Parador de El Saler
- Responsible Tourism Award for the Parador de El Saler
- “Asturcón de Oro 2018” award to Paradores
- Jaén, Inland Paradise 2018
- Wedding Awards 2019 in the banquet category, Paradores de Cádiz and Chinchón
- Mantel Blanco award for the Parador de Mérida
- Parador de Cangas de Onís, named Best hotel establishment by the Gastronomic Circle of Cheeses of Asturias