First there were three: Cangas de Onís, Gredos and Ciudad Rodrigo. But now, another ten of our Paradores will welcome your pet, making it much easier for you to travel to some of our loveliest destinations.
Now you can also choose from the Paradores de Albacete, Cazorla, Cervera, Cruz de Tejeda, El Hierro, El Saler, Fuente Dé, Cañadas del Teide, Villafranca, Verín when traveling with your pet. Paradores, your pet friendly destination!
What pets are accepted? X-Small, Mini and Medium pets are welcome. Please keep this in mind when planning your stay!
One very important detail to bear in mind when planning a stay at Paradores with your pet: reservations of this type can only be made by calling the Parador:
- Parador de Cangas de Onís 985 849 402
- Parador de Gredos: 920 348 048
- Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo: 923 460 150
- Parador de Albacete: 967 245 321
- Parador de Cazorla: 953 727 075
- Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga: 979 870 075
- Parador de Cruz de Tejeda: 928 012 500
- Parador de El Hierro: 922 558 036
- Parador de Fuente Dé: 942 736 651
- Parador de Cañadas del Teide: 922 386 415
- Parador de Villafranca del Bierzo: 987 540 175
- Parador de Verín: 988 410 075
- Parador de El Saler: 961611186
Oh, just a few things to keep in mind:
There is a €15 surcharge per pet/day. The maximum number of pets per room is two (of the categories indicated above). Dog breeds considered dangerous or potentially dangerous will not be permitted. The owner must present proof that the pet has a health card with their vaccinations in order, as well as insurance. Inside the hotel facilities, your pet must be kept on a leash, carried or in a carrier. Any dog or cat waste cannot be disposed of inside the Parador. (For additional terms and conditions, please ask the Parador when you book your room.)