Discover Toledo 2019
You can now stay at the Parador de Toledo and gain admission, with the TOURIST BRACELET, to 7 of the city's most important monuments:
- Church of Santo Tomé
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- Mosque of Cristo de la Luz
- Church of Los Jesuitas
- Church of El Salvador
- Royal College Doncellas Nobles
Conditions and rate details
- Per person per night in standard double room, 70 euros
- Double room for single use 130 euros
- Adult in supplementary bed 71 euros.
- Children under 12 in supplementary bed: 15 euros (this amount does not include the tourist bracelet: free for children under 10 / 10 euros for children between 11 and 12 years)
- Bed and Breakfast
- The Tourist Bracelet does not include transport to the monuments.
Times for visiting the monuments (*):
Church of Santo Tomé, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca. From 10.00 am to 6.45 pm.
Mosque of Cristo de la Luz. From 10.00 am to 6.45 pm (Monday to Friday closed 2.00 to 3.30 pm, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays open throughout the day).
Church of Los Jesuitas. From 10.00 am to 6.45 pm.
Church of El Salvador. From 10.00 am to 6.45 pm. (closed Fridays from 2.45 to 4.00 pm).
Royal College Doncellas Nobles. From 10.00 am to 6.45 pm.
(* )The Parador de Toledo is not responsible for possible changes to the visiting hours of the monuments
- To take advantage of this offer it is necessary to have booked this promotion in advance, indicating that you wish to take advantage of it before arriving at the Parador.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other type of discount or special rate and is subject to a limited number of rooms.
- The calendar of availability is subject to possible changes without prior notice.
- Prices include taxes applicable by law at time of publishing. Any variation in the tax base or rates applicable shall be applied to the final price of the service on the date it is provided.