Know the environment
The province of Lleida boasts the priceless collection of Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its natural environment is also perfect for practising adventure sports. The Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Mauric National Park is a particular highlight, with its two natural parks and its Pyrenean and pre-Pyrenean landscapes and is frequented by snowsport enthusiasts. The province also offers lots of opportunities for bird watching and rural tourism.
The interior of the province, both the Pyrenean and Pry-Pyrenean areas, offers innumerable natural beauty spots.
What to see
- La Seu Vella or old Cathedral
- New Cathedral
- Romanesque churches of the Vall de Boí
- Café Chalet and the Templete de la Música
- Arboreum Dr. Pius Font y Quer
- La Mitjana Natural Area
What to do
There are many activities available from the Parador. See times and conditions.
- Interpretive tours of the surrounding area of Lladorre
- Guided tour of the village and the Tavascán hydroelectric complex
- Guided tour of the Hierro Museum Space
- Guided tour of the medieval settlement of Santa Creu de Llagunes
- Guided tour of the Vilamur bunkers
- Visit to the Vall i Cardós Interpretive Centre
- Wine Tourism
D.O. Somontano: located in Barbastro and the surrounding areas, 1 hour.
D.O. Penedés and D.O. Cava Catalá: an hour and a quarter's drive will take us to San Sadurní, the heart of Cava country.
D.O. Priorat: a number of wineries open to visitors an hour and a half's drive away.
D.O. Costers del Segre.
- La Mitjana