Following the decree establishing that the use of face masks is no longer compulsory, Paradores has taken the following decisions to protect our customers and employees:
We recommend our clients wear masks in enclosed and public spaces, but in no event is this compulsory.
Paradores hygiene protocols have always been very strict, but now they are much more so. We have strengthen all procedures to protect our employees and our guests.
Some of our cleaning and safety enhancement measures are listed below:
- Protective screen at the counters.
- Reduction of number of documents required and disinfection of those provided.
- Masks and hand sanitisers are available for use by guests.
- In-depth disinfection with viricidal disinfectants.
- Enhanced cleaning of surfaces with frequent contact.
- Disinfection and packaging of the remote control.
- Sheets and towels washed at high temperature.
- Breakfast buffet with a focus on individual portions.
- Hot dishes from a la carte menu.
- Greater separation between tables and prior disinfection of the menus before each use.
- Dishes washed at temperatures over 80 degrees.
¬†KITCHENS, STORAGE AND PERSONNEL ROOMS
- Exhaustive control in the reception of goods and daily cleaning of warehouses with viricides.
- Continuous disinfection of kitchen tools and surfaces.
- Daily washing and disinfection of uniforms.
- Use of protective equipment by all Paradores staff.