Galicia, green landscapes, fresh air, long coast, plenty beaches, exquisite seafood and many stunning Paradores Luxury Hotels, what else do you need? Check out these beaches nearby our coastal Paradores at Baiona and Pontevedra and start planning your trip to this northern paradise.
Parador de Baiona
The privileged location of the Parador de Baiona make this hotel really special. In Pontevedra, in the southern Rías Baixas region and protected from the open sea by a bay stands Monterrreal Peninsula, home of the Parador. The perks of this hotel include views of magical sunsets and the Cíes Islands in the distance beckon and many nearby beautiful beaches.
- Playa Ladeira is located only 5km away from the Parador de Baiona. This beach with the form of a shell is perfect to take long walks in the white sand and take fresh dips in the blue water. Getting from the Parador to Playa Ladeira takes only 10 minutes by car through the PO-552 road.
- Playa América, a magnificent beach that with cold water from the Atlantic will definitely wake you up in the morning. Sunbathing, walking in the sand and swimming in the sea will be all you want to do in this long and stunning beach. Playa América is 7km away from the Parador de Baiona and it’s as easy as taking a 20 minutes ride through the PO-552 to get there.
- Only a little bit further you will find Playa del Samil with a long arenal and a beautiful promenade surrounding it. With water slides, bars, restaurants, parking and an area for the kids, this is the perfect beach to go with the family. From the Parador it will only take a short 35 minutes’ drive through the PO-552 to get to this beach.
Parador de Pontevedra
The Parador de Pontevedra is the perfect place for a vacation with historic and cultural tourism and relaxation at the beach. Located in the old quarter of Pontevedra and a few kilometers away from the Rías Baixas, this Parador is the perfect spot from where to stroll through the streets of this magnificent city and visit many monuments, and also to escape to the Atlantic coast and enjoy the sunsets and the beaches.
- Playa Áreas is a tranquil beach near the city of Pontevedra with white and fine sand, chilled water and a shade area with trees. This is the perfect place to take a fresh dip, practice water sports and relax after doing some tourism in Pontevedra. Playa Áreas is only 20 minutes away by car from the Parador de Pontevedra and can be easily accesed by the road PO-308.
- Playa Canelas en San Vicente is located only 22km away from the Parador de Pontevedra through the PO-308 road. This semiurban beach surrounded by woods and with white sand and blue water is the perfect place for a relaxing getaway without having to go too far from the city.
Plan your trip, pack your things, come to Galicia and be prepared to be amazed with the beauty of the nature and the charm of this northern area. At Paradores Hotels we will make sure that you have a pleasant stay and a good night sleep after all the sunbathing, fun in the water and tourism.
Do you fancy this perfect plan?